Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Launch of the new Homegroup 6 Blog!

Well, here's the inaugural post of the Homegroup 6 blog - as many of you may have heard, the structure for Koinonia is going to be somewhat different this year - gone are the days of KGroups (K1 and K2) and Clusters.  Instead, we're splitting Koinonia into 8 smaller, coed Homegroups.  We here at Homegroup 6 are going to be led by Michael and Joanna Kang, with Azusa, Steven, and I (David) rounding out the rest of the staff.  Anyways, before I sign off, I wanted to leave you guys with a picture that hopefully gives some of you a better idea of what some of the staff in our group are like.


I'm looking forward to this coming year.

1 comment:

kevan said...

This is a seriously sick picture. Excuse me while I go take out my eyeballs and dunk them in cleansing solution.